All vacancies are also advertised through Bracknell Forest Council
‘No Agencies please”
Teacher of Design & Technology – Food
(0.6fte – or to be negotiated)
Applications will be considered upon receipt, therefore you are encouraged to make an expression of interest as soon as possible.
Closing date: 9:00am on 1 April 2019,
Receptionist / Administration Assistant
Closing date: 9.00am on 25 March 2019, Interviews: to be held w/c 25 March 2019
Information for Applicants
- Application forms are available to download in PDF format only due to Safeguarding; online applications may be made using the Apply online links attached to each position.
- We have provided on-line Job Descriptions and Person Specifications, just click on the one you wish to view.
- Written applications should be signed, dated and posted for the attention of the Personnel Officer, marked Private and Confidential, to the school
- All applications will be considered.
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by telephone, email or letter. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date of your application, please assume that on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
- We are reservist applicant friendly.
Easthampstead Park Community School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed in the school must be aware that an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken.
Completed applications not completed online, should be emailed to email@example.com or posted to The Personnel Officer, Easthampstead Park Community School, Ringmead, Bracknell, RG12 8FS.
We are part of the Bracknell Forest School Direct Partnership. For further information on this training opportunity for teachers, please click on this link: Bracknell Forest School Direct
What the Students say:
Easthampstead Park Community School is an amazing place to be as a student. The school is well equipped from computers and specialist science labs through to a state of the art theatre, excellent sporting facilities and a well-resourced library.
What the Staff say:
EPCS is a great place to work because my colleagues make even the longest days at school worth looking forward to.
I have lots of reasons why I like working here, our students have such a wonderful attitude, they enjoy our input to their lives.
Staff are very welcoming, positive and professional. There are plenty of opportunities for new teachers who wish to develop their careers.
Enthusiastic students who care about each other also make it a lively place to be – it is great to be part of a team creating such a stimulating and challenging environment to educate them.
I have thoroughly enjoyed my NQT year at EPCS and that is partly due to the amazing support I have received. As an NQT you not only have a mentor within your department but there is also a professional tutor who helps you throughout this year. The on-going training which takes place at EPCS is invaluable. Our professional tutor or other members of staff lead these sessions which means you get the benefit of their experience as well as the opportunity to regularly meet with other NQTs. Meeting regularly with the other NQTs is so important as you can swap tips, strategies and have the knowledge that they understand what you are going through.