Information for Applicants
- Application forms are available to download in PDF format only due to Safeguarding; online applications may be made using the Apply online links attached to each position.
- We have provided on-line Job Descriptions and Person Specifications, just click on the one you wish to view.
- Written applications should be signed, dated and posted for the attention of the Personnel Officer, marked Private and Confidential, to the school
- All applications will be considered.
- If you are shortlisted you will be contacted by telephone, email or letter. If you have not been contacted within four weeks of the closing date of your application, please assume that on this occasion, your application has not been successful.
- We are reservist applicant friendly.
King’s Academy Easthampstead Park is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All staff employed in the school must be aware that an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check will be undertaken.
Completed applications not completed online, should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to The Personnel Officer, King’s Academy Easthampstead Park, Ringmead, Bracknell, RG12 8FS.