EPCS Friends Association
The EPCS Friends Association comprises a group of interested and committed, parents, staff, governor’s, alumni and community volunteers, who give their time freely to make sure there is a full timetable of enjoyable events for the children and families of the schools. We welcome your involvement and support.
- To enhance the education and well being of the students of the school by providing and /or assisting in the provision of Equipment, facilities, resources and experiences that extend and enrich learning.
- To promote positive close co-operation and communication between parents/carers, school staff, governor’s and community volunteers.
- To support events and activities to fund raise or to enhance school events.
- To consider suggestions from staff, parents and students as to how fundraising should be spent to benefit students in the school
Terms of Reference
- Membership of the EPCS Friends Association are those parents/carers who have a child/ren in the school and are either staff, volunteers or governors.
- The Association is managed by the Governing Body and Senior Leadership team within the school.
- The Association will meet at least once a term, while working working groups will meet for the organisation of events and activities.
- Funds may only be used to fulfill the main purpose which is to enhance the education and well being of the students of the school by providing and /or assisting in the provision of Equipment, facilities, resources and experiences that extend and enrich learning.
It is not the aim of the EPCS Friends Association to raise or discuss individual students or parental concerns.Such matters should be raised through the appropriate channels following school guidelines. School management/operational procedures, curriculum or timetabling, staff selection and appointments, school hours or holidays and management of budget all fall outside the remit of the EPCS Friends Association.