Our students from across year 7 and 10 have been busily carrying out their surveys at home and in the community. Thank you so much for getting involved!
Here are some examples of their questions:
- Is biodiversity important for the survival of the planet?
- Should humans be able to change their genetic characteristics if they want to?
- Do human beings allow animal extinction to happen?
- Should all human beings eat a vegan diet?.
- Is deforestation a problem in Bracknell Forest?
Can we do more to protect our environment and our planet?