Year 11 Johnson and Johnson crew make a splash on the Isle of Wight. Huge thanks to our partners who are mentoring and supporting year 11 through this tough academic year. As a reward for hard work, staff met them at 6.30 am last Saturday morning and we got the 9.00 ferry over to the island. The day was hilarious and the group were able to let off steam after a hard 2 weeks of exams. Well done all and keep working!!
- Year 9 and Year 10 Destiny Wellbeing Appointment Instructions for Thursday 1 October 2020
- EPCS6 Pathways Careers Training and Mentoring
- Discovery School Years 9 and 10 Wellbeing Appointments, Thursday 1 October 2020, 2.00pm – 7.00pm
- GCSE Science revision guides letter combined science
- Year 9 Personal, Social, Health and Economic education programme (PSHE) TEXT